mercredi 17 décembre 2008

Overseas video call

Elliott, Sarah et Alex ont discuté avec Nicole, Tom, Paul et Hervé par messenger, avec video. Overseas video call gathering Elliott, Sarah, Alex, Nicole, Tom, Paul and Hervé.
Alex sur l'écran. A snapshot of the Canadian side of this video call.

3 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Brrrrrrr scary, it looks like when people try to see dead people on their TV screen or something ...

Anonyme a dit…

Good Blog, I think I want to find me, I will tell my other friends, on all

Anonyme a dit…

It seems different countries, different cultures, we really can decide things in the same understanding of the difference!
PE Net

On se sent en sécurité

 Tests NCAP de notre Renault Austral : (toutes ces belles Austral détruites, ça fait mal au coeur)

Articles les plus consultés de ce blog