vendredi 9 novembre 2007

Winter flight timetable

Following the winter time change in Europe, my monthly Almaty Amsterdam flight takes off now at 8:20am, when it did at 7:20am previously. This is great for my wake-up time on Friday morning, but bad for the opening time of the Internet check-in, which is 30 hours prior to departure, so now 2:20am on Thursday morning, when it was 1:20am.
Last Thursday morning (let's say night), I tried to wake-up at 2:20am, to make my Internet check-in, without success (I went to bed at 1:30am!). So I did it later on, something like 6:45am, thinking my favorite place was already booked, and... it wasn't as you can see it on the above boarding pass, and in the following post.

Aucun commentaire:

On se sent en sécurité

 Tests NCAP de notre Renault Austral : (toutes ces belles Austral détruites, ça fait mal au coeur)

Articles les plus consultés de ce blog